1. I worked at Outback Steakhouse for almost 5 years of my life and if I had the choice, I could eat there every single day. It's been almost 3 years since I last worked at one, and I still miss the food. And yes, I could still throw on an Outback uniform and step back in without missing a beat (including knowing all the old school shorthand). :)
|from Outback Steakhouse|
3. I was born and raised in New Jersey (don't hate), but have lived in 3 states since then: New Hampshire, Colorado and Massachusetts (in that order).
4. When I was 15, I was dared to dye my hair blue. When I got to the store to buy the hair dye, they only had green and so for 2 full days I had green hair. On the third day, my mother brought me to the hair salon and 4 hours later I walked back out a brunette.
5. I owned 3 hamsters growing up all named Ali Baba Bernstein after a book I read in the 3rd grade.
|I promise you that Ali Baba Bernstein I, II and III were not nearly as cute. Source.|
7. I've seen the Broadway show Rent 7 times.
8. I drink iced coffee all winter long. But only from Dunkin' Donuts.
10. I love to sing but I have the worst voice ever. Seriously. I cannot carry a tune. I can only sing two songs
Care to share 10 random things about yourself? Please leave a message in the comments if you do - I'd love to get know you better! I hope that you all have a wonderful Wednesday and that, if you're on the East coast like me, you don't get too much rain!